Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's in my Beach Bag?

I am in San Diego for spring break!! I absolutly adore it here!! I decided to do a what is in my beach bag post. This isn't really a big exciting post. I am on vacation and so I'm not going to stress about pictures for right now but I still wanted to post! So anyway....Here is what is in my beach bag:
  • Sunscreen
  • Beach towel
  • ipod
  • Earphones
  • Cell phone
  • Water Bottle
  • Granola Bars
  • Swimsuit Cover-up
  • Sunglasses
  • Camera
  • Homework (incase I feel like being productive.)
  • Journal
That is it, I know it's boring and not fun at all but at least it's something. On the other hand, I am going shopping tomorrow so you can expect a haul soon on my fashion blog so go check it out!!

xoxo, Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment