Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tip Tuesday: Eyebrow Color

I haven't done a tip Tuesday in forever so I thought now might be a good time to get back into the habit!
eyebrows

Everyone has different eyebrow shape and filling in your brows can be a dilemma and so can finding your perfect color. There are different ways you can do it. Gels, pencils, powders, and dyes. Still there are so many colors. Here are my tips:
Gwen, oh Gwen...
Platinum hair colors:
Stay close to your natural hair color. Avoid warm hues. Usually you are going for a dark blonde brow. Go towards a cool beige color.

beautiful silver hair!
Silver hair colors:
Ash blonde colors will be be the best for you!

redhead, red heads, ginger, red hair!
Red heads:
Avoid reds or orange colors at all costs. I know it sounds crazy because that is your natural color but trust me. If your eyebrows are naturally light, stick to a dark blonde color. If they are darker than that go with a light brown.

love this look for brunettes.
Brunettes:
For my fellow brunettes, we have it simple. Stick as close to your natural brow color as possible. Same goes for you black haired girls

I hope that these tips were helpful for you,
xoxo, Lexie 

No comments:

Post a Comment