Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Liquid Eyeliner Rave!

.. 
So I am totally in love with this look! I have always used regular pencil liners but I didn't like the harsh look. It made me look like I was trying to go goth or something. I decided to give liquid line a try and I am hooked!


e.l.f Liquid Liners

These are the three colors that I own. 
The white (Pearl) I don't use as an eyeliner, I use it in my inner corner and under my lower lash line as a highlight.
The brown one (Coffee) is darker in person but I use that one almost every day on my top lash line.
The blue one (Midnight) is almost black in person. I bought that one to make my blue eyes pop but because it is almost black I only use it when I am going for a darker look but it still makes my eyes pop beautifully.


Those are the three colors I have. I love them so much. If you have any other colors that you think I should try do a blog post on them and then send me the link so I can try them out!


xoxo, Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment